Sunday, January 22, 2012

Visiting the Schades

We were supposed to visit the Mays today, but "Auntie" Carol was so sick that she couldn't have any visitors.  So we ended up joining "Auntie Betty" and "Uncle Herald" Schade for church.  (Mommy had been best friends with their daughter in high school and even one of her roommates in college.)  I did the best I've ever done in sacrament meeting.  I must say it really helped since Auntie Betty was giving me scratch backs and foot rubs.  I was very quiet for the entire meeting.

After church we went back to the Schades for Sunday dinner.  Before dinner was ready, I discovered some items to play with in their living room.  I had a great time giving the wedding bears a carriage ride.



Before we left for the evening, Auntie Betty gave me some other gifts.  The warm fuzzy hat I'll be able to use when we get back to Ohio.  But Mommy said this mask scared her so much I wouldn't be allowed to wear it, especially around Auntie Jennifer's dogs.



After hearing about how Mommy wasn't sleeping well (mainly due to me flopping around during the night as I slept), Auntie Betty invited (again) us to stay the night.  (She'd offered before we stayed in town, but since they live so far away from everyone else, we'd stayed with Auntie Jennifer instead.)  They have two guest rooms at their home.  When Auntie Betty showed me the room I'd get to sleep in, which had rainbow sheets and LOTS of dolls, I was all about staying with them tomorrow night.

Hooray!