Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cleaning and Playing at Cousin Nancy's Pool

After breakfast this morning (super yummy pancakes!), I looked outside and saw Cousin Nancy has a swimming pool.  I love swimming!  But Mommy said the pool was too cold for us to go swimming.  Still, I wanted to get outside to get a closer look.  One of the things I noticed right away was the pool was dirty.  (The day before had been super windy and lots of leaves blew in the pool.)  So Mommy showed me how to use the pool net to help get out the leaves.  I never knew cleaning a pool could be so much fun!  (Grandpa came out a few minutes later and said the man who cleans the pool was going to be coming soon, so I should leave some work for him so he could still get paid.)




So I went inside to change.  (Can you tell I picked out my own outfit?)  I came back outside right away.  I put my feet in the water to see if it had warmed up at all.  (It hadn't.)  Missy came over to check out my wet footprintsl.


Then I sat down at the pool steps to put my feet in.  Missy seemed even more interested once I started splashing some water.



Molly came out to check out what all the commotion was about.  Molly didn't like chomping at the water like Missy, but she wanted to play, too.


By the time we were ready to go to lunch, Mommy said I had to change my outfit.  I can't understand why!  I was only wet up to my belly button.