Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leaving Auntie Jennifer's

Yesterday I didn't get to wear my new sunvisor that Auntie Jennifer and I made since the glitter glue wasn't dried yet.  Doesn't it look great?


All too soon it was time to leave.  I had a great time staying with Auntie Jennifer this past week.  I was very sad to leave her.  She was pretty sad for me to be leaving, too.  So she put my princess tiara back on while Grandma Bunny was wearing my new sun visor.  That helped put a smile back on my face.


Grandma Bunny had come by this morning to say goodbye before Mommy and I left.  She gave me back my sun visor, but then put my hat from Uncle Scotty back on.  We like wearing hats!


Then Mommy and I drove back to the rental car agency while Grandpa Mitch followed us.  After dropping off the car, we were only on the road for 5 minutes before I announced I needed to go potty again.  Grandpa Mitch looked at me like I was kidding.  When Mommy informed him that when I say I need to go potty, I don't mean 20 minutes from now, I mean now, 5 minutes maximum.  At that point Grandpa figured out our trip to LA was going to take much longer than it normally takes him.

Anyway, Grandpa took the very next exit, which happened to have a Flying J truck stop at it.  He laughed even harder after Mommy and I returned to the car and he heard me ask Mommy if she was proud of me for how long I lasted to wait to go potty.  I don't understand why he thought that was funny.