Monday, January 23, 2012

Crafts with Auntie Jennifer

Since I've arrived, Auntie Jennifer had a few projects she wanted to do with me.  Today we FINALLY had some time to go to Michael's (a craft store) to pick up some craft supplies.  Before we left, Auntie Jennifer was admiring my outfit.  Considering she gave me the shirt and fancy jeans, she really liked it.  (The colorful shoes were from Grandma Bunny and the princess tiara was from Auntie Betty.)  I let Auntie Jennifer know if we found a princess tiara for her, she could wear it all day, too.

I didn't know where to start, there were so many neat things to do.  Auntie Jennifer bought a sun visor, glitter paint, foam stickers and a package of Valentine's beads to make some jewelry.  I decided to start with the sun visor.  After all, as pretty as my hat is (from Uncle Scotty), sometimes just a sun visor will do.  We had so much fun!

Thanks, Auntie Jennifer!