Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lost and Found at The Phoenix Zoo

I had been very sad when I realized I lost my purple jacket at the zoo yesterday.  So after breakfast this morning, Mommy called the zoo and spoke with their lost and found section.  My purple jacket had been turned in.  Hooray!

We went to the zoo right away.  It was pretty chilly, by Phoenix standards at 60 degrees.  There was a lady in front of the zoo entrance selling neat hats that had scarves/mittens attached to them.  There were so many options, bunnies, pandas, leopards, etc., but I wanted the ladybug hat since it matched my ladbybug Pillow Pet that Daddy gave me for Christmas.  Isn't it a great hat? 


 
While I still don't understand why people in Phoenix need such warm hats, I know I'll get to wear this a lot when we go back to Ohio.