Saturday, January 21, 2012

Breakfast at Auntie Nicole's and Uncle Stan's

Yesterday Auntie Nicole invited Mommy and me over for breakfast so Uncle Stan would get a chance to see me this trip.  I had picked some oranges when I was over at Grandma Bunny's and Grandpa Mitch's the other day.  I gave them to Auntie Nicole yesterday, and she said we could squeeze them this morning.  So I learned how to use a juicer this morning!  Mommy, Auntie Nicole and Uncle Stan couldn't get enough of the orange juice.  And since they have a grapefruit and tangelo tree, we picked some more fruit and made a mixed juice.  They said it was so tasty, but I didn't want to try any myself.


While I was making all the juices, Uncle Stan made some super yummy pancakes.  We all filled our tummies.  It was a great morning!