Thursday, January 19, 2012

My First Text Message

For those of you who know my Mommy and Daddy, you know they do NOT send text messages.  But Auntie Jennifer does!  I was very interested in watching her send and receive messages on her phone.  And guess what?!  She showed me how to send a message of my very own!  I sent my first text to my cousin Lexi asking her if she wanted to play.  She said she couldn't play right then, but she would when she came by this coming Saturday.


After showing me how to send a message, Auntie Jennifer showed me how to take pictures with her cell phone.  If you look closely, you'll see my first attempt didn't go as planned.  I ended up taking a picture of my eye rather than Mommy.



This time I was able to point the phone in the right direction.  I wonder what else I'll learn while we're staying with Auntie Jennifer!