Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mommy and I are in Phoenix!

Mommy and I are in Phoenix now, visiting lots of my relatives on Mommy's side of the family.  We will be here for a week, then head over to Los Angeles to visit Mommy's cousin Nancy.  We're sure to have a great time, and I have been super excited about going for about the last week.  In fact, last night I couldn't get to sleep because I was so excited!  I had more problems falling asleep last night than I did Christmas Eve!  This morning I was even all packed and ready to go, well before we needed to leave for the airport.

We are sure going to miss Daddy.  I have told him that a lot the past few days.  Yesterday I told him "I'll miss you Daddy, but I'll be having so much fun I might not remember you!"  I know he understood what I meant, but just to be sure, a few hours later I clarified myself, saying "Daddy, I'll be having a lot of fun, but not too much where I won't remember you!"