Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stoller Family Night

Mommy wanted to be able to see her entire family on one day.  She tells me there's one sure way to get all the Stollers in place:  have a lot of good food available.  And guess what?!  It worked!  In addition to my grandparents, uncles, Auntie Jennifer and cousins, "Auntie" Erika (one of Mommy's friends all the way back from her teenaged years) came, too.  Auntie Erika brought some super yummy desserts.  Here I am tasting "S'more cake in a jar".  Can you tell if I liked it or not?


 After eating such a yummy dessert, I was in the mood to give hugs all around.  Auntie Jennifer sure looked like she needed a hug since she was trying to resist eating one of those yummy desserts.


 And I had to give a thank you hug to Auntie Erika for making these yummy desserts!


Auntie Erika took this family photo of the Stoller Clan.  In the back row are Uncles Matthew and Scotty, Auntie Jennifer and Mommy.  Sitting on the couch are Cousin Lexi, Granpa Mitch, Grandma Bunny and me.  Cousins Logan and Jake and kneeling by the sides of the couch.  (And Patsy sneaked into the photo.)

Here I am with Cousin Jake and his fiancee CJay.  They're getting married on Halloween.  I hope this doesn't interfere with my trick or treating.


I know I met everyone back when I turned 2 years old, but I didn't really remember them.  So I'm sure glad I was able to see them all tonight!