Monday, April 20, 2009

Sea Life Park

Today we went to the Sea Life Park. It’s kind of like a mini Sea World. Daddy and Mommy had gone there last time they were in Hawaii, and thought I would really like it. Well, I wasn’t that interested at first, but I gradually warmed up, especially after we saw the turtles. I really like saying “turtle”!



We saw a baby turtle too, only 10 months old. We were allowed to touch it, but I was a little shy so Daddy touched it for me.



We also saw a dolphin up close!



But my favorite part was the large aquarium they have. There was a diver in it feeding the stingrays, and they had lots of fish. We stayed looking at these fish for at least 20 minutes. I didn’t want to leave!


It was a tiring day, so it was good to get back into the car, where I promptly fell asleep between sips of milk. I was tired!