Friday, April 17, 2009

Hawaii Day 2 - the aquarium and the beach!

After taking care of a few errands, we headed out to the Waikiki Aquarium. Now, I love our little fish tank at home, so Mommy and Daddy were sure I’d like to see the fish at the aquarium. They were right! It was a small aquarium, but there was plenty to see to keep me interested. We got to see their two seals.




And lot of other fish too.



Some of them were pretty big!




After the aquarium, we walked out onto the beach. This was my first time at a beach, and I didn’t really know what to expect. First, I surveyed the area.



Then, taking Daddy’s hand, I cautiously made my way down the beach to the water, and very gingerly stepped in.



I immediately started to back up – I did NOT like it, and was a little scared of the water. Daddy picked me up and carried me out a few steps, though, and I got a little more comfortable, but I was still happy to get back on solid ground. I’m sure we’ll spend more time on the beach this vacation, so I’ll have lots of time to get used to it!

Oh, by the way, do you like Mommy and my leis? These are the one Uncle Chad got us last night!