Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flying again with Daddy!

Remember how I said Mommy isn't feeling so good now? Well I feel all better, so Daddy sweet-talked Mommy into taking me flying with him (Something like "You know, honey, I could take our daughter away for a few hours so you could get a lot of well-needed rest and get better quickly!") Apparently it worked, because we got to go flying with Daddy's friend Matt Huch and his son Landon.

We flew down to Ardmore, where they were having a fly-in pancake breakfast. I love pancakes, so I was very excited!

As we took off, I showed great interest in the location of the wing. Notice I didn't want to put my headset on yet, but I did have my earplugs in.



After a little bit I changed my mind about the headset, so Daddy helped put it on. This is the first time I've worn my new headset, doesn't it look good on me? I wore it the rest of that flight and all the way back. I like it!



Here is my new friend Landon sitting next to me. He's almost 3, which makes him REALLY OLD!



When we landed at Ardmore, Landon was really nice and gave me a nice big hug.



But I didn't want hugs, I wanted pancakes! So we hurried on inside the hangar where they were serving them, and Landon and I had a great breakfast. I ate the whole thing!



What a fun day! Mommy was able to get some rest, Daddy and I got to go flying and have pancakes. Sounds good to me!