Sunday, April 26, 2009

Children's Discovery Center

Honolulu has a great place for kids called the Children's Discovery Center. Alex, Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Chad and I headed there today. They have lots of neat things to do and learn while playing.

The first room we came across was a small auditorium that was empty. We weren't sure if this was supposed to be an activity or if just wasn't being used, but that didn't stop us! Alex and I got up on the stage and danced, danced, danced! There were colored lights shining around, too.



This place had a lot of mirrors. I thought it was pretty neat. Can you tell which ones are the real Piper and Alex???



They had an area where we could pretend to be doing lots of fun jobs. Here Alex pretends she's a bank teller and I make a withdrawal!



I got to drive a fire truck, too! I saw the jacket and hat and ran right over to try to put them on. Daddy had to help me a little with the jacket, but I got the hat on myself!



We even got to be on the news! They had video cameras so we could see what we looked like.



I've never seen such a big bubble!



Mommy and I got to curl up together in a big chair. I tried and tried to climb up on it myself, but couldn't quite do it. Look, Mommy's feet don't even touch the floor. (Now she knows how I feel!)



And right at the exit was another big chair. Alex and I made sure Mommy got one last good picture before we left.

What a neat place!