Monday, April 27, 2009

Leaving Hawaii :(

We've really had a great time in Hawaii with our friends. Unfortunately, it had to end sometime, and we headed back last night, traveling all through the night to get back home. It was a long flight, but I was a really good girl for most of it. We were VERY lucky that nobody sat in the 3rd seat in our row on the plane, so I had my very own seat the whole time. I slept for about 2 and a half hours soon after takeoff. Then I woke up and was really fussy for over an hour. I was really tired, but couldn't get comfortable! Daddy picked me up and walked through the plane for a while, and then we came back, where I finally fell asleep again. I slept for about another 2 and a half hours, and then we arrived in Dallas! So it was really a quick flight for me. I don't think it was quite as quick for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy didn't get any real sleep, Daddy got about an hour.

In Dallas we hopped on another plane for the flight to OKC. Right after takeoff I fell asleep in Daddy's arms. He fell asleep too! It's a real short flight, only about 40 minutes, and I woke up after the plane pulled up to the gate. I was tired and jet lagged!

We really had a wonderful time and I hope I get to see Chad, Sandi, and Alex again soon!