Friday, April 10, 2009

Not feeling so good

This past weekend wasn’t so fun for me. I got pretty sick on Friday. Saturday and Sunday I wasn’t eating much as I didn’t have an appetite, and even threw up a few times. Monday didn’t start out any better, so Mommy stayed home with me and took me to the doctor in the morning. In the afternoon Mommy and Daddy swapped off and Daddy stayed with me the rest of the day. I guess I just had some stomach bug that was going around. The nurse told Mommy to just feed me clear liquids for a few days (no milk!) but I wasn’t having any of that, I wanted milk! So Mommy did give me a little, but she tricked me and gave me 2% instead of whole, hoping I wouldn’t throw it up like before. Well I kept it down, so when Daddy got home, I was able to convince him to give me lots more! Throughout the week I got better, but it was a slow recovery. But now I’m back to normal, and boy has my appetite returned! I’m trying to make up for lost meals! Now you know why there haven’t been any entries since last Thursday.

Unfortunately, I passed on whatever I had to Mommy, and she’s sick now!