Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing with Alex

I have really been enjoying playing with Alex. Since she’s 5 (and a half!) she knows a lot more things than I do, and I’ve been learning a lot! She has a lot of fun toys like a princess tent! I like hiding in the tent with her.



This morning Aunt Sandi watched Alex and me while Uncle Chad, Mommy and Daddy went snorkeling. They told me I’m a little too small for snorkeling yet, but I was okay with that. I got to play all day at their home! I even got to paint!



I did, however, mistake one of their baskets for my potty chair. Oops!



When Mommy, Daddy, and Chad got back we played outside for a while. Alex and I got to draw with chalk on the sidewalk!

I accidentally walked away with her basket of chalk. Sorry!


I got to play with a ball that was almost as big as I am.



And I got to play frisbee with Daddy, Chad, and Alex! Daddy was even able to catch the Frisbee on my arm a few times, which I thought was really great and giggled each time. I also tried to throw it back, but I don’t quite have the right technique yet.