Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a busy day!

This being the first Saturday in a few weeks where it's just been Daddy and me, and with it also being a really nice day outside, Daddy sure kept me going all day long!

I slept in nice and late, which means 7:30.  Right after I got dressed we headed on down to the airport.  We flew to Ardmore, OK, for their monthly pancake breakfast.  I like pancakes, and Daddy likes flying, so it's a great combination!  I chowed down on pancakes and bacon - I'm Daddy's little girl all right.

When we came back, Daddy had some work to do on the plane so I got to play pilot for a while.  Fun!


On the way home we stopped at the park and played for a while.  Then we were both hungry so we headed to lunch.  After lunch we went back home a flew a kite!  With how windy it was, it got way up there, although the wind was gusty and the kite when down a couple of times, with the line caught in the fence, trees, roof, everywhere!

After the kite flying I got to ride my tricycle around outside for the first time - it's finally warm enough.  I started to get really good at it and kept pedalling up and down the block.  By this time we were both getting a little worn out, so we headed inside and watched a movie.  Daddy planned to do some other things while I was watching it, but it felt so good to sit down after our busy day that he sat right next to me the whole time!

I did my map puzzle, then it was time for dinner.  After that we read a couple of books and it was time for bed.  Daddy was very surprised I went the whole day without even looking like I was tired, let alone take a nap, but I sure fell asleep fast!