Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kangarooz

Once we left the Stennis Space Center, it was raining, so we still couldn't go to the beach.  But we did something even better!  Right near our hotel they have a place called "Kangarooz", which is like the Jump Zone back home.  I was very excited when I walked in.  Wheeee!


Although adults aren't allowed on most of the inflatables, on one of them they are required to be there to assist kids from 36" to 42" - which I am!  So Daddy got to help me.  He was pretty excited because it looked like a lot of fun.


He's a little big for the slide!


I'm trying to help him through this part.


Is it just me, or does Daddy look a little tired on the 3rd time through?


I decided to take a little rest too.  But a few seconds later, I was ready again!  Daddy told me I needed to play on something else for a while....


They also had a toddler's area for kids less than 36" tall.  Well, I'm close enough.  They had a few fun toys there, but I really liked playing in the little houses.  I got Mommy and Daddy to come inside too (they almost didn't fit)!


It sure was a lot of fun, and I told Mommy and Daddy I was tired when we left.  But I surprised them and didn't take a nap (Daddy especially was really hoping I would).