Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kangarooz, again!

Today was another cloudy day.  So much for going to the beach and playing in the sand and sun!  Since we all had so much fun at Kangarooz yesterday, Mommy and Daddy asked if I'd like to go again.  Of course I did! 

When I went over to play on the one where adult supervision was required, Daddy asked who I wanted to go with me.  To his delight, I said "Mommy!"  Of course this meant he was going to get lots of pictures!

I really got a kick out of watching Mommy crawl under and through some of the obstacles. 


I tried to show her how it's done.


Mommy wasn't about to go down the slide like me though!


Mommy is really good at the hula-hoop.  I tried to do it too, but I wasn't quite as good.


Mommy even entered an adults-only hula-hoop contest.  She did great, and came in second!  Daddy says she's still got the moves!

When we went back to the same bouncy-bounce as before, this time I wanted Daddy to go with me.  When we got to the big slide, I went down head first.  I was being silly! 


When I got down to the bottom, Daddy was still up top. So I yelled up to him to "do it like me, Daddy!"  Of course, how could he pass up a request like that from me, even if it meant risking breaking his neck?  Silly Daddy!  He's not as graceful as I was!


I ran up to him and gave him a big hug for his efforts (laughing too).


There were very few kids there today, so sometimes we had a whole bouncy-bounce to ourselves.  Daddy and Mommy would "sneak" in and play with me some.  On one, I asked Daddy if I could go "super high".  Did I ever!  Can you tell I'm having a great time?


When we left Kangarooz, we had a late lunch then went back to the room, where today I actually took a nap!