Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another rainy day. Let's make brownies!

Today was another rainy, cold day, so we mostly stayed inside.  But we still had a fun time.

Daddy and I had been looking forward to making brownies, and this morning, before lunch, we finally made some.  We did it before lunch so we could have dessert after lunch!  Mommy even got to watch and talk with us on a video chat as we were baking, which made it even more fun.  I was a big help, too.  Daddy lined up all the ingredients and I poured them all in the big bowl.  I tried to stir, but needed Daddy's help for that. 

While they were baking, I went over to play with my babies.  We had a nice meal!


Soon it was lunch time, and we weren't sure what to eat, so we made pancakes.  Daddy is really becoming quite domesticated!

I ate my pancake really fast, and a little while later we ate our brownies.  They were really yummy.

Later I helped with put some clean dishes away.  Daddy asked me to take my cups and put them in the cabinet.  Of course I didn't want to make multiple trips. 


After dessert, I went back and played with my babies.  While Daddy was out of the room I put some water in the three cups.  When he came back and was cleaning up the kitchen I was happily pouring water from one cup to the other at my little table, when all of a sudden he heard the noise stop.  I very quietly snuck in to the kitchen, opened the drawer, grabbed a washcloth, and started to sneak away, when realized Daddy saw me, so I simply said "I made a mess".  I went and cleaned it up, and brought the washcloth back to him.  I went back to playing with the cups, then snuck back in to get another washcloth.  He saw me again, handed me the same one, and told me to just use that one.  So I went back, dried up the water, and came back and handed the washcloth back to him.  And went back to playing with the cups.  When I came back yet again to get a washcloth, he decided this was enough and maybe I should pour the cups in the sink!