Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two new states, circles, and "I want Mommy"

Daddy was quizzing me on states today, and found out I know two new ones - Wisconsin and Kentucky.  That brings me up to 22!

I also have become very interested in circles recently, since learning that shape.  Now I point out every circle I see, either saying "that's a circle!" or asking "Is that a circle?"  I do this over and over with wheels, stickers, pictures, whatever might have a circle in it!

Also, I have started telling Daddy "I want Mommy!"  But he's noticed that I only seem to say that when he's trying to get me to do something I don't want to do (like take a shower or get dressed), or brushing my hair (She does a much better job getting the tangles out.  I remind Daddy that he's a boy, and has short hair, so what does he know?)