Friday, March 5, 2010

OKC Auto Show

I've known we were going to the OKC Auto Show tonight all week, and I've been very excited about it!  Last year I loved sitting in all the cars, and this year it was even better (since I could get around a lot better).  When Daddy picked me up from school, even the Director told me to have fun at the car show.  So obviously I'd been telling everybody all day!

When we got there, as expected, the first car I ran to was the first bright red one I saw.  Just like last year!


But I wasn't too partial.  I sat in lots of different cars.  And big trucks too!


I couldn't figure out why some cars were locked!


In every car, I'd open the door myself, crawl in, and put on the seatbelt, making sure to tell Daddy "I need my seatbelt so I be safe".  If he or someone else asked where I driving to, the answer was always the same - "the Omniplex!"


The ones with navigation systems were especially interesting.


As you may have figured, Daddy got to sit in a lot of cars too - in the passenger seat! 

There was even a company there with this strange-looking "motorcycles".  I of course took right to the yellow one, my other favorite car color.


We were there for a couple of hours, and I really didn't want to leave.  I thought for sure I could hide from Daddy in the back of this Honda.  I was wrong, and sure started giggling when he found me (I kept trying to hide from the camera, but he caught me when I looked up).


It sure was a lot of fun and I can't wait until next year.