Saturday, March 27, 2010

Staying over and Grandma and Papa's house - by myself!

On Wednesday I surprised Daddy by asking him "This weekend, can we go to Grandma and Papa's house?"  This is the first time I've actually asked, so he called them up, and we headed up there today.  But this trip was going to be a little different - Daddy was going to go home by himself and leave me with Grandma and Papa for the first time ever.  He asked me if I wanted to, and I didn't mind at all!  In fact, when Daddy left, I said goodbye and gave him a big kiss and big hug, but then gave him big cheerful waves!  I was very excited to spend time with Grandma and Papa like a big girl.

Daddy did get a few cute pictures while he was there.  Here I am sitting on their upstairs window sill with my doll Snoozy.



Once I realized Daddy was taking pictures, of course I wanted to hide!


They were all having hamburgers for dinner.  I wanted one, too.  Well, sort of.  I wanted a hamburger without the burger.  I just wanted the bun!  They did make me eat a few other things besides the bread, though.


After Daddy left, I stayed up for a while with Grandma and Papa.  Then Grandma read to me in bed, and after a little while, I fell right asleep and slept soundly through the night.  So far, so good!