Saturday, March 6, 2010

Paul's Valley Fly-in

Today was Saturday, which meant that finally I was going to teach Daddy how to make pancakes!  I was pretty excited.  We got out all the supplies, and I showed him just how to mix everything up.  And you know what?  They turned out pretty good!

At the airport down in Paul's Valley, OK, they have a fly-in lunch every month.  Daddy and I went a lot last year, but it's been so cold and rainy/snowy this year we haven't had a chance to go.  Well, today was nice enough so we headed on down!

Now, Mommy and Daddy have told me about the "one finger" rule many times before, but Daddy thought it important to reiterate that I could touch anything I wanted, but only with one finger.  So I sure did!  I think I touched just about every airplane there.


See how I've got one finger on each hand ready to go?


We met lots of Daddy's friends there - Mr. Steve was there too (who has the bright yellow plane I like to sit in - I kept asking if he was going to be there, and could I sit in his plane the whole way down).  There were a couple other kids my age too, so I had fun playing, running around making airplane noises.  I was most excited about playing on a bright yellow golf cart that was there, and took turns "driving" it with a boy my age.  We were having great fun.  When one of the planes started its engine and taxied close by, Daddy caught me with this look on my face!  Wow!


I had so much fun, that pretty much as predicted, guess what happened on the way back home?