Monday, March 1, 2010

Bouncy-bounce place with Mommy

Mommy took the day off work just to spend with me, and what better place than the "bouncy-bounce place" I first went to a couple of weeks ago.  (I have started to show I have a really good memory for weird things.  On the way there, I told Mommy that there's a frog on the door.  As far as we know, I hadn't even mentioned this the last time we were there.  Sure enough, Mommy found out there is!)

And the best part was that we practically had the whole place to ourselves, since it was during the week and during school hours!  There were about 5 other kids there with me, instead of the many, many more last time when it was a holiday.  So I had free reign!

One of the bouncy-bounces is like a basketball court.  I ran back and forth, back and forth with one of the balls, and even tried to shoot a basket.  I need a little practice!


Wow, I'm high up there!


But it's so fun coming down!


This next slide was super fast.  But also super fun!  Mommy went down it too.  She wouldn't let me go down head first on this one!


Thanks Mommy!