Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have an incredible memory

Mommy and Daddy continue to be amazed by the things I can remember, even more than the things they're teaching me, like the U.S. states I've been working on lately.  I often tell them something that I remember happened a couple of weeks ago.  Recently I saw one of my new placemats which has the solar system on it.  I quickly pointed out that "It was dark so Mommy and Piper went out and had Figgie Newtons and watched the balls!"  Which is exactly what had happened at the Omniplex a week or so before when we started to watch the planetarium show.  (It was dark and I got a little scared, so Mommy and I went out of the room, ate a snack, and watched the "Gravitram" balls which fascinate Daddy and me.)

Well, today Daddy and I were driving home and passed by the street that goes to my friend Iliana's house.  So I said, "that way's Iliana's house", which wasn't surprising, I do that a lot.  But next I said "there are two babies in there, and I pushed them on the strollers!"  Daddy had to think about that one for a minute, but then remembered that when Mommy was out of town in September, I went in to school with Iliana, and one day at their house played with some baby dolls of hers and pushed them in toy strollers.  Daddy was pretty amazed - that was 6 months ago, and I had only done it once as far as he remembers!

I really continue to amaze Mommy and Daddy.  They think it's pretty neat.