Friday, January 15, 2010

Up to Owasso!

Daddy picked me up early from school today and we headed on up to Grandma and Papa Roslewski's house to stay overnight.  I was a pretty good girl on the way up, and I was excited to see them (and Shadow too)!

Grandma said she needed help with the icing for a cake.  I was ready to help!  I helped her mix it up, and we even got to lick the beaters.  Fun!




I like baking!

I got to read with both Grandma and Papa a LOT.  A few times, I licked my finger to turn the pages.  None of us are quite sure where I picked that up, they hadn't seen me do it before.  But Daddy thought it was pretty funny and got a good laugh.

I was a real good girl eating dinner (for me anyway).  I think I was motivated by the cake we just made for dessert.

I stayed up super late playing, and didn't get to bed until about 9:30!  I was really tired, and Daddy was sure I'd sleep in late because of it.

He was wrong!