Friday, January 1, 2010

Omniplex

Today Mommy and Daddy had a BIG surprise for me.  They told me we were going to go back to the Omniplex (Science Museum Oklahoma)!  I loved this place when we were there earlier this year, and I couldn't wait to go back!  I've even suggested it a few times since then.  But today we finally went back, and we even got to see some parts of it that we missed last time.

I did a little bit of building with some blocks.  I like to build towers.  Super-tall towers!



I also like to pretend that just about everything is a camera.  I'll say "say cheese!" to Mommy and Daddy.  I thnk it's great fun!



They also had a little play area with water and boats and some other things.  Since it's winter and about 25 degrees outside, I haven't had any "water play" in quite a while.  So this was lots of fun.



I even got to ride a Segway!  I was too scared at first, but Mommy went ahead and did it so I'd feel braver.  At the end of the "tour" I didn't want to get off.  Daddy rode it too, and of course was fascinated by the technology of it.



I got to fly an airplane too!  It's actually a "Link" instrument trainer that they used to use to train pilots to fly on instruments only. 



I was having so much fun and there was so much more to do that I didn't want to leave!  But once Mommy and Daddy got me in the car, I propped my stuffed polar bear up on my shoulder and fell asleep.  I was asleep before we got out of the parking lot!


Daddy and Mommy said we can go back again really soon.  And they even bought annual passes so we can go lots more!