Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa (and Shadow)

I knew this was going to be a fun day, so started it off bright and early at about 6 AM (much to Daddy's chagrin).  But once Grandma and Papa got up, we had a great time!  I can sum up the day in one word - BOOKS!  You know I love reading, and they've got a lot of books I haven't read.  So we got right to work!

In this book, Grover tries to hide from the "monster" at the end of the book.  I tried to hide too!




They also got me a "Dora" book.  I REALLY liked this book and wanted them to read it to me over and over.  Between Grandma, Papa, and Daddy, we probably read the book 5 or 6 times.  Eventually they just had to say we'd read it enough and I had to pick something else.



I also got to do some puzzles.  I did this 25-piece puzzle of Winnie the Pooh and friends all by myself!  I'm getting really good at puzzles.



I had been having so much fun, that on the way back from seeing the model home of one they're going to move into this summer, I fell asleep!  Daddy got me inside and I took a little nap on his shoulder.  But then it was back to playing!

We stayed overnight too, so I got to stay up extra late again.  But I had a great time.