Sunday, January 17, 2010

Left Grandma and Papa's house

We left to head home this morning.  It was a pretty cloudy and dreary day, so when Daddy realized that our drive home took us right by the Omniplex, he figured we might as well stop there!  I sure didn't complain!

We were there for a couple of hours, and then went to have a late lunch. 

When we got home, Daddy said he needed my help putting together a storage shelf for my room.  I love helping!

First I carefully arranged the storage bins while Daddy started assembling the shelf.



I got to help him tighten the shelves.



I put the bins in very carefully.



All done!  Daddy told me I could put the bins in any order, but I thought they looked best nice and orderly!



I haven't yet put my toys in them, but I did take all of the bins completely off and put them all back on!