Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spending a lot of time with Mommy

Since Mommy got home on Friday, we've been spending a lot of time together, making up for lost time!  (And giving Daddy a little break too.)  Yesterday we went to the library and then to the grocery store.  This was very exciting because it's the first time I've been there since I was about 6 months old.  Mommy usually stops there after work, then picks me up, but since it was Saturday, and Daddy had only bought "essentials" while she was gone, she really needed to do some shopping.  I liked to help!  I got to push the cart through most of the store, I got to help Mommy put things in the cart, and even put some things in the cart that Mommy didn't notice until later!  Important things, like Nilla Wafers and marshmallows.

Today we also spent a lot of time together while Daddy went out with some friends.  When Daddy got back we finished unpacking Mommy's suitcases.  Daddy started wheeling the big suitcase down the hall.  He noticed it was a little heavier than usual!
  

Surprise, I was hiding in it!


Later I got to help Mommy make dinner by picking the leaves off of some cilantro.  We've found out that if I help make dinner, I'm much more likely to eat it, so they've been letting me help any way I can!


I'm glad we got to spend so much time together!