Saturday, January 9, 2010

The OMNIPLEX again!

Since we have annual passes, we decided to go to the Omniplex again today. I was just as excited as last time. We did see some of the same exhibits, but that's okay, I really like them! I got to ride a Segway again, and I got to go super fast this time! They also had a neat paper airplane "launcher". Daddy and I liked this! I wanted to run and go get the airplanes - he didn't mind. Then I told him I wanted a "tiny" one, so he made one and it flew great! We were at the Omniplex for a few hours. We went out to eat, and then went to the library.

But even after all this excitement, and having woken up at 6:30 this morning, I still didn't act tired all day and didn't take a nap. Poor Mommy and Daddy!

I'm still waking up in the middle of the night, and then waking up pretty early in the morning, but we're working on that.