Monday, January 11, 2010

New sayings

My grammar and vocabulary are really coming along!  And I've got some new sayings as well.

The other day, Daddy and I were in the bathroom brushing teeth.  Pitch the cat wanted to get in the door, so I said "I'll let Pitch in".  But when I opened the door, he changed his mind, to which I replied "or not!"  I did this a couple more times.  It seems I have picked up the "or not!" from Mommy!  It's pretty funny the sayings I pick up.

I've also started, in the last week or two, using personal pronouns, like "she" and "he".  I don't yet know "her" and "him", so I might say when picking up my Minnie doll, "I pick she up", but I'm learning!

Daddy also says I've started sounding like Yoda.  I've started coming out with phrases like "pick she up I will", which he gets a kick out of.  Silly Daddy!