Sunday, October 11, 2009

We're in Florida!

We're in Florida!
It was a long day of flying, but I was a really good girl (mostly) the whole time. Daddy and Mommy even let me watch my favorite movie, "Cars" on the laptop on the flight from Dallas to Orlando. Once we got to Orlando I got to meet my two new friends, Zoe (5 and a half) and Mia (2 and a half) Racz. Mommy and Daddy are friends with their parents, LeeAnn and Oscar. They're here for vacation the same week we are and Mommy and Daddy hoped we'd hit it off really well. Well we did! When I saw Zoe and Mia I ran over and said "hi" right away.

Because we're both getting a great military discount, we're staying in the same resort complex, so their room is right around the corner from ours. We got to go over there and I spent most of the time jumping on the bed with them. It was a lot of fun, and really tiring! (Daddy and Mommy liked that part.)



We're in a two-bedroom unit, so I even get my own full-size big girl bed. Don't I look cute in it? I was so tired, I went right to sleep!



Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for and talking about constantly for a few weeks. We get to meet Minnie Mouse!