Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mommy's home! Mommy's home!

Tonight Daddy kept me up extra late because Mommy was coming home. So we got in the car and headed to the airport to go meet her. While we waited, I was able to get in more practice on the escalators, which I thought was great fun. Well finally, after what seemed like hours, we saw Mommy coming down the walkway! I gave her a big wave and Daddy set me down so I could go run and give her a big hug. I was very excited (and so was Daddy)!

As we waited for the luggage to arrive, I got to play a little with Mommy.



And when the bags arrived, I got to help Daddy take them to the car!



I was so excited to have Mommy back that I didn’t fall asleep on the way home, even though it was about 9:00! When we got home, we showed Mommy the countdown tracker we had been keeping for her. Daddy marked off the first few days, but then I got the hang of it and did the rest.



Welcome home Mommy!