Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Disney Quest

After the water park, we went out to dinner with the Racz’s, and then went over to Disney Quest, which is a 5 story building full of different types of games – video games, virtual reality games, bumper cars, racing games, all kinds of fun things to do.

I really liked playing air hockey, even though I just barely reached the table! I did manage to score most of the goals against myself though, as I thought it was great fun to push the puck into my goal and watch it come out the hole in the bottom. Fun!



I was amazed by a larger-than-life version of "my friend” (as I called him) Buzz!



Mommy got to try this dancing game. I didn’t think she was doing so well, so I thought I’d give her a little help. I got pretty into it, especially since the floor lights up when you step on it!