Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The day started off with Zoe and Mia coming over to visit while Uncle Oscar took Aunt LeeAnn to the conference she needed to attend. We had a great time playing and then we all decided to attack Daddy! (I think Daddy had fun, too.)







We went to a different park today – Animal Kingdom. I got to see all kinds of animals and really had a good time with Zoe and Mia. We went on a safari ride through the African savannah, a train ride, we saw a 3-D movie based on “A Bug’s Life”, went to a petting zoo, saw the “Lion King” live-action musical, and the new “Finding Nemo” musical too! I didn’t even take a nap all day! Some of the shows were a little scary for me, mostly due to loud noises, but I knew I had Mommy and Daddy there to keep me safe, so I just cuddled up to Daddy (and kept peeking to see what was going on).

On the safari, the rhinoceroses were taking a mud bath!



This is of us three girls watching the start of the Lion King (until we realized we couldn’t see anything from our seats. I climbed up into Daddy’s lap).



I was mesmerized through the Lion King. Mommy really liked it too!



Even with everything else there was to look at, Mia and I had to stop when we saw this Minnie Mouse doll. It was hard for Daddy to pull us away. We like Minnie Mouse!



At the petting zoo, we got to see (and pet) sheep, goats, a cow, and donkeys. They were very friendly. I even got to brush one of the sheep.



On another note, I did really well with my potty training today! I only had one wet diaper and one “#2” diaper all day. I used the big-girl potty many times, of course Mommy or Daddy has to hold me while I use it, but I have no problem once they do. I do have a funny habit of going into the corner, being quiet, and fidgeting a little when I have to go #2. Daddy caught me doing it today, and sure enough, he was right. He reminded me that everyone goes #2 and it’s nothing to be scared about, but I still feel better hiding in the corner. We’ll work on it!