Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our last day - Hollywood Studios again

Even though I got to bed late last night, for some reason I woke up at about 6 AM this morning calling for Daddy. Eventually Daddy woke up and came in to see me. Well, Daddy wasn’t too keen on getting up early on the last day of vacation, so he asked if maybe I’d like him to cuddle with me for a while. I gave him a big grin and a big head nod! That sounded great! So he laid down next to me and learned what a little fidgeter I am as I tried to get comfy next to him. Finally I did and we laid there for about 20 minutes. Daddy thought it was pretty great too. But what he thought was REALLY cute was, after that 20 minutes, he told me he really needed to go give Mommy some cuddles too, okay? And again, I gave him a big smile and nod! I knew Mommy needed some just like I did. And I fell asleep for the next hour. They really appreciated that!

Since we had to leave early on Thursday because of all the rain, we decided to go back to Disney's Hollywood Studios today to see all that we missed. And I'm glad we did, I finally got to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater! I was very excited, but once I got up to Lightning, he started making loud "Vroom" sounds and I got a little scared.



We came upon this leaky fire hydrant as we were walking to the next place. I tried to fix it!



I REALLY wanted to go back to the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" play area, so we headed on that way. Remember how I was a little scared of the big "spider's nest" last time? Well not this time - I made my way through it about 10 times and was getting really quick too!



The only way Mommy and Daddy were able to finally pull me away from it was to mention that there were lots of slides here, too! So then I got hooked on this one, and went down a bunch of times.



They had a few other slides too, this was another one of them.

After we played here for a while, we went to see the "Beauty and the Beast" musical play. It was fun (and funny too)! But after that we had to leave so we could finish packing up, have some dinner, and make it to the airport. It's been a great vacation!