Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time to head on home

it's been a great time, but now we needed to head on home. When we got on the airplane, Daddy had a big surprise for me, my own Minnie Mouse!



Remember how I said I always put the Minnie Mouse dolls in the store back on the shelves, because I knew they weren't mine? Well, I wanted to confirm, so I looked at Daddy and asked "It mine, Daddy?" When he said yes, I gave him one of the biggest smiles ever!

It was a very late flight, all at night, so I was exhausted. I got in a lot of sleep. Fortunately, the plane wasn't very full from Orlando to Dallas, so Mommy moved into the row in front of us and I stretched out. I slept for about an hour like this! (The armrest wouldn't stay up, but I didn't even notice.) I slept through the whole landing, taxi, flight attendant announcements, and all. I was out!



Once we got home I went right to bed with no problems. What a week!