Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to the Magic Kingdom

it being a lot cooler today than on Monday, we decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom and try to do all those things that we missed. Of course, I was excited at the possibility of seeing Minnie Mouse again too! And sure enough, right when we got in the park, there was a parade going on, and I ran right up to see Minnie!



Once Minnie drove away, around the corner came Woody and Jessie. I can never remember her name, but I sure know Woody's!



After the parade, we headed on to some of the other parts of the park we had missed on Monday. I got to go on the Magic Carpet ride (which amazingly seemed really similar to the Dumbo ride), climbed up lots of stairs in the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, and got to go exploring all over Tow Sawyer's Island. I really liked the barrel bridge, and insisted on doing it all myself!



From there we headed over to Minnie Mouse's house. Daddy said we might find Minnie Mouse it there. He was wrong, but that didn't stop me - I jumped up on her big chair, and proclaimed that "I'm waiting for Minnie Mouse"!



We headed into the nearby gift shop, and there I found a real big stuffed Minnie Mouse, so I gave it a big hug. Of course I knew she wasn't mine, so I put her back once I was done giving her hugs. I found some other smaller ones and gave them big hugs too!



Later we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride, and afterwards I got a picture just for Grandma Roslewski, a big tigger fan!



Of course I really wanted to go back to the carousel again, and since it was right next to the Winnie the Pooh ride, why not? Unfortunately, there was a long line this time, so we didn't get to stay on it for several rides in a row like last time. I really didn't want to get off!



That night we met our friends for a seafood buffet at the Shades of Green military resort. I even had some shrimp. But not that much, I wasn't acting very hungry at all. And when we left, Mommy and Daddy found out why - I was exhausted and fell asleep right away in the car on the way back. They were even able to get me changed and into bed without me waking up. I was out! It was a fun day!

And one of the best parts was that I didn't wet in my pull-up diaper at all today, not even once. Mommy and Daddy think I'm just about ready for real big-girl underpants!