Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Two years ago I was a pumpkin. Last year I was a poodle, This year I was an angel! Daddy always says I'm his little angel. Wouldn't you agree?



I really liked this costume (and actually wore it around on Sunday, too!) because to me, it looked like a "princess" costume. I kept saying that I was a princess like Snow White! So Mommy and Daddy started calling me an angel princess. Sounded good to me!

Now I'm ready to hit the street.



Like last year, we went to our four neighbors first. At the first two, I didn't really have the hang of the routine. But after those two I figured out that if you go to the door, knock, and say "trick or treat", you get candy! I quickly caught on, and ran right up to the next two houses without hesitation. I like this kind of holiday!

Do you remember the scary skeleton hanging outside the house next door last year? Click here for a picture

Mommy was ready to take a picture of my reaction this year, but guess what? In all my excitement, I didn't even notice!



Ahh, the best part of Halloween, going through your "loot" at the end. I have discovered I really like Kit Kat, although I'm not going to pass any of them up.



As I was eating my treats, more kids kept coming to the door. Each time, I'd hop off my chair and run to the door to help Mommy.



That's a big bowl of candy!



It was such a nice night, Mommy and I moved out onto the porch for a while.



With all the excitement (helped by all the sugar), I didn't want to go to bed, and was up pretty late, until about 9 PM. But what a fun day!