Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Water Play all day!

It’s been so hot outside the last couple of days that we decided to do something much cooler today and headed to the “Typhoon Lagoon” water park! Daddy and Mommy have always loved water parks, and this was to be my first time at one. So none of us knew what to expect. I am happy to report I had a great time! I was a little scared of the water at first, since it had been a while, but Daddy took me into the wave pool and I remembered how fun it was . Then I was set to go! We found the kids area and I took right to it. Especially the little tube slide!





I must have gone down that slide at least 30 times (and that’s not an exaggeration)! I’d get to the end, Daddy or Mommy would help me out of the water, then I’d run back up to the top to go again. Mommy and Daddy used this time to trade off on watching me so they could go to some of the big slides. I didn’t even mind, actually I didn’t even notice!

They also had a lot of other fun areas. A spray gun where I got to spray the other kids (notice that I'm the one "aiming", not Daddy!)



and all kinds of different animals to crawl on!



They also had one of Mommy and Daddy’s old favorites, called the “Castaway Creek” here, where you lazily float down a river around the water park (occasionally going through waterfalls and other sprays). I loved it too, especially once I found out I could go in my own tube. I even started singing “Row, row, row your boat” a few times!



I know there is a water park in Oklahoma City, I sure hope we can go next summer!