Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Activities

Today was a pretty busy day. I went shopping with Mommy and Uncle Scotty. We were looking for a new laptop for my cousin Lexi. I can't say I was a big help as I know nothing about computers. But I sure helped Mommy and Uncle Scotty go through much more of the store than they originally intended as they chased after me going up and down every aisle.
Later in the day I got to spend some more time with my cousins. We all went back to the store and bought the laptop.
Then Mommy took me to meet my Cousin Jake. She forgot how long it takes to drive up to Cave Creek, so I was sound asleep by the time we reached The Leather Mill (the Stoller family's store). I woke up enough to say a few grumpy words, but I was not in a playful mood. Sorry, Cousin Jake!
(Sadly, Mommy forgot the camera when we were out and about, so there were no pictures or videos to capture today's activities.)