Monday, February 16, 2009

Beans, beans, and more beans!

Today we all ate lunch out at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Daddy was going to meet us there, and was running a little late, so Mommy went ahead and ordered a “side” of beans for me. She usually just gives me some off her plate, but today I was pretty hungry. That “side” was a lot bigger than we thought it would be! It was a regular oval dinner plate full of beans! But I attacked it dutifully. Mommy would spoon some beans onto a little plate for me, I'd scarf them down, and ask for "more". She'd put some more on, and I'd quickly finish those and ask for more again! Long after Mommy and Daddy finished their lunches, I was still asking for “more” beans. In fact, I completely cleaned the plate, even getting the last three beans that were stuck to the spoon!

I don’t understand why Mommy and Daddy say they feel sorry for the ladies at Day Care tomorrow...