Monday, February 23, 2009

Visiting the Schades

When Mommy was growing up, one of her best friends was Stacy Schade. I haven't gotten to meet her yet as she moved to Idaho with her husband and children. Since Mommy spent so much time at the Schade's home, she wanted me to meet Stacy's parents, Miss Betty and Mr. Herald.
Mr. Herald looked like a big teddy bear to me. So I climbed right up on his lap. He turned on a show called Sponge Bob Square Pants. I thought it was so funny that I was laughing and squealing away!

Mommy decided to sit with us so we could both be in a photo with Mr. Herald. (Notice in the upper right hand corner the cookies on the kitchen counter. Mommy had told me how delicious "Betty Cookies" are. And she was right! They were yummy!)


Since the weather is so great in this area, Miss Betty and I got to sit on her porch swing and look at the birdies.


Of course, I wasn't content just sitting on the swing and watching the birdies. I had to check out the fountain for myself.



Then Miss Betty showed me how to ride a tri-cycle.


After just a few minutes, look how well I did!



I'm so glad we were able to visit with the Schades!