Friday, February 20, 2009

Bowling with Daddy!

Tonight Mommy's office had a going-away party for one of the people who is going to be deployed for 6 months. It was at the bowling alley. At first I was very excited by the playground outside, so I went out there with Mommy while Daddy bowled a little. Daddy stunk! He only bowled an 81, and came in last!

This is where I decided to help him out. He clearly needed it. So as usual, I asked him to pick me up and wouldn't take "no" for an answer! I liked all the balls and noise and didn't want him to put me down when he had to bowl. So he took me with him! Me in his left arm, the ball in his right. Before each shot I'd give the ball a big hug for good luck, and then he'd walk on down the lane with me and roll the ball at the pins. I'd laugh and yell "ball" and cheer when he hit the pins, and then we'd give each other high-5's. He seemed to be doing a lot better with my help, and guess what? He bowled a 152, and won this time! I like bowling with Daddy!