Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So far so good!

Daddy and I both miss Mommy very much. But we're happy to report that everything is going as well as it could. Daddy's doing a pretty good job - he even made pasta for dinner tonight, one of my favorites!


However, I couldn't quite wait until he got done with dinner before I ate - I was hungry! I saw some cereal on the counter, pointed, and said "cereal"! It's one of the words I've learned recently. I then saw a bowl on the counter, reached up, grabbed it and brought it to Daddy, saying "cereal" again. He got the hint! As he poured some cereal in the bowl, I went to the silverware drawer to get a spoon. I couldn't quite reach in the drawer, but I knew right where they were, so Daddy helped me. I grabbed the spoon, the bowl, walked over to the table, set the bowl and spoon down, and tried to get up into my chair. Of course, Daddy had to help with this too, but then I sat happily eating my Rice Krispies while he finished making dinner. It tided me over just fine! I'm getting to be such a big girl!