Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feeling much better, and Mommy stayed home!

Every day this week I've been getting better, and I'm very glad. I'm finally back to my normal, happy self!

Today was a great day, because Mommy stayed home from work today just to play with me! We had lots of fun - we danced, played with blocks, danced some more, had something to eat, and danced some more! We walked to the park, where I had a great time, and then I helped Mommy around the house a little. By then I was pretty tired, so we laid down in bed and I actually fell asleep on Mommy! It's been a long, long time since I've done that, since before I could walk. But I was pooped, Mommy was pooped, and so we just had a nice cozy nap. Mommy even fell asleep too! The whole day was just a really wonderful time for both Mommy and me, and I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

When Daddy got home, I was rested and in a great mood. For more dancing! I have really started to like dancing. I'll have to get a video clip soon. I grab Mommy and Daddy's fingers, pull them over to the radio, and they turn it on. This afternoon I even picked the CD to dance to - country music! Daddy helped me put the CD in, and then we started dancing. Mommy and Daddy sure dance silly, but I try to copy what they do, whether it's spinning around, or kicking their legs, or just walking funny. It's a lot of fun!

Then I think I was distracted by the fish. I love feeding the fish. Daddy and I have our little routine - I help him open the top of the aquarium, he pours some fish food into the lid of the container, and I turn it over into the tank. Then we stick our fingers in and see if the fish will nibble them. They usually do, which makes me giggle and say "fish"! Then I'll help Daddy close the top of the aquarium and we'll look at them though the front of the tank for a while. I really think they're funny, and will giggle the whole time. Daddy thinks it's pretty great too!

I did a pretty good job at dinner, but then after that I was really tired again after all this activity. So I went to bed without any fuss. I was such a good girl today, Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed it. And so did I!