Saturday, February 7, 2009

Went flying again with Daddy!

Today Daddy took me flying again! We went down to Paul's Valley, OK for their monthly fly-in lunch. I had a great time looking at all the airplanes! In fact, when we arrived, I didn't want to wait around for Daddy to finish locking up the plane, so I grabbed one of his friend's fingers and walked off to look at airplanes. Apparently I'm not too shy when I don't want to be! I got to see a lot of neat airplanes up close.





I look pretty intense, don't I?



After we got back to our home airport, we headed to one of the local lakes where we met Mommy and fed the ducks bread. I was trying my best to throw the bread out into the water, but it didn't go very far. I need to work on my throwing arm some! I love feeding the ducks. I giggle and squeal the whole time (and say the word "duck" a lot)!