Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visiting Dr. Erika

After stopping by the zoo, Mommy and I went to visit her friend Erika. (Dr. Erika is another one of Mommy's friends that she's had for eons.)
Dr. Erika has two little doggies who were much more my size. Here Pepe is checking me out to make sure he approves of my presence in his domain. Dr. Erika was busy assuring Taz that it was in fact OK for me to be here.

I don't know what it is, but for some reason I'm drawn to water! Mommy thinks it's to subtract years from her life. At least I only got my hands wet this time!


Here Pepe is following closely at my heels trying to get his blue toy back!


Poor Pepe! He was trying so hard to be such a good boy! I know he wanted to snatch his toy back from me. But he waited patiently until I gave it back to him.



After playing at Dr. Erika's a while, we all went to lunch at a restaurant called El Encanto, which is across the street from the Cave Creek Leather Mill. Normally I love Mexican food. But there were too many distractions. There was a pond with ducks, geese, turtles and lots of wild birds! How did Mommy expect me to eat with so many fascinating distractions? Did you know that ducks really like tortilla chips? They do!